The Global Indian Business Council undertakes suport and leadership of advocacy in matters determined by the Board of Directors, reflecting the desires of our members.
- Policies to enhance global trade, particularly between the United States and India
- Simple, transparent and sensible policies for flow of people and materials between our borders
- Improved labor laws that permit businesses to care better for their people and the community
- Improved tax laws that encourage economic activity and entrepreneurship while being in the national interests.
- Simplifying taxation laws, reducing the time and resources needed to meet compliance laws, and eliminate double taxation
- Improve education
- Enhance understanding between people all over the world
GIBC Supports Asian American Initiative To Protect Georgia's Welcoming Environment for Legal immigrants